Drawing Not To Scale:
Rectangular Base: 2.6m x 1.4m
Circular Base: 6m Circumference, Diameter: 1.9m
Main Vessel: 1.9m high
Main Vessel with Spikes: 3m
Weight of Vessel: 3kgs
• The work requires TWO 10 amp power point for all fans and lights
- Please provide access to TWO Power Points
• The work uses water as internal ballast - so a hose and good water pressure is essential (800 litres for the whole work)
- Please provide access to a FUNCTIONAL HOSE and any keys needed to access to TAPS
• The work must be staged on a surface that is reasonably flat, ie not a sloped hillside, but can be grass, cement, gravel etc.
• The client runs power to the first inflatable, and we'll run power between the works. Please provide CABLE TRAYS
• All electrical equipment is tested / tagged
• At night the works can pack down with an existing integrated cover. It takes about 15 mins to pack down or reset the works.
• We use water-pumps to drain our ballast. We can direct this into a drain or a garden!
- Please provide POWER during BUMP OUT